Cut with label. Universal cut with a description of the production process. The cut is adapted to the Madeila bowl sole here. Choice of: 3 holes, 4 holes, 5 holes for laces. Size 37 - 42. You can find all materials and… More information
|Cat. N°.||Velikost||Availability||Price including VAT|
Cut with label.
Universal cut with a description of the production process.
The cut is adapted to the Madeila bowl sole here.
Choice of: 3 holes, 4 holes, 5 holes for laces.
Size 37 - 42.
You can find all materials and aids in our e-shop.
You will need a minimum of aids for the production of shoes:
- Madeila sole, (we offer with an already glued insole made of beefskin).
- waxed thread Slam 0.8 mm. A roll of 10 m is enough for 1 pair of shoes. here
- 1 mm punch here
- 2x blunt needle 1 mm here
- bushings (may not be) here
- laces here
- material for the upper part (ideal material is leather. We recommend gluing thinner leather with lining leather here)
- glue -Vukolep BT, Renia (if you buy a sole with an already glued insole, you will not need glue).
Might be useful:
- a cut-out insole made of foam material to soften your steps here or a conticour that you can cut out yourself here
- material for strengthening the holes for laces (not necessary, suitable for thinner leather, if you do not use grommets) here
- Leather care product here
- if you glue the insole yourself, then sandpaper here for sanding and a brush for applying glue here
Do you own this product? Do you want to share your experience with the others? Feel free to rate the product.Add review